Tuesday, February 5, 2013

What I'm Reading

Wow- it's been a while since I've posted. Getting back into the groove of school hit me more than I expected. But, as I mentioned in my previous post about my New Year's resolution, I plan on making room for some "me time" every now and then, and reading is a perfect fit!

Two of my teachers talked about the book "Grace: A Memoir" and how fabulous it was. I had been on the search for a good read, but it's always so hard for me to choose without a reference- which I didn't really have at the time. So, when I got home, I ordered it off of Amazon.com (I guess I really trusted them...) and when it came I read the first chapter immediately. So far I really like it. It's about Grace Coddington, former model and now the Creative Director at Vogue (and basically Anna Wintour's right-hand woman). It's really interesting to learn the background of someone so involved in the fashion world and how she got there, and she has a great sense of humor. Although I haven't finished it, I think it's worth a shot!


If you want to give it a try, click here!

Your turn: Any books you recommend? Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment