Thursday, March 21, 2013

New (Beauty) Finds

When I put on my foundation the other morning, I realized that it was nowhere near the color of my skin now that I am actually tan. So it was time for a mini road trip. Before I got to Nordstrom, my plan was to buy my current foundation (Chanel perfection lumiere) in an appropriate shade. But as I walked in, the Trish McEvoy counter caught my eye because I have been told that her husband is a dermatologist- and my skin needs all the help it can get. I ended up taking a risk, and purchasing her tinted moisturizer. It feels so clean and natural!


Oh, and I also finally bought the Clarisonic "Mia" that I have been wanting for a while after hearing my friends rave about it. I love trying new products, so I am really excited about these purchases!



Your turn: Are there any beauty products you swear by?

No comments:

Post a Comment