Monday, March 11, 2013

SB'13

Spring break if finally here and I am so excited to start packing for it! And, of course, to actually be on break. I'm heading to Palm Beach Tuesday morning. I broke down a few examples of what I would wear for three occasions: a day at the beach, out and about in town, and a night out.


I have never seen a Mara Hoffman bathing suit in a pattern I don't like. She's always a go-to when it comes to bikinis (and, if I could pull off a one-piece, she'd be a go-to for that too!). I love having bright nails on the beach, right now I have pink on my nails and turquoise on my toes. One thing you'll never see me without though is my sunscreen- I'm a huge believer in the importance of protecting your skin.



White jeans are a staple in my spring and summer wardrobe. I love to pair them with a solid color top and some fun jewelry, or keep it simple with a patterned top. This bag definitely falls under the "needing it now" category, considering that I have been wanting one of these for years... maybe one day!


I love the look of black against tan skin, and especially the combination of a black maxi with gold accents. I tend to go for a classic look, so sometimes I don't include so much color. But aren't these Tory Burch flats fun? This is the perfect example of where I would add some color to an outfit like this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment