Monday, January 7, 2013

Pocket Friendly Finds

My mom is incredibly good at finding the best deals, even if it means venturing to TJ Maxx or Homegoods. I have found some of my favorite pieces at stores like these- mostly designer, but that cost half the price. So I went with her today to return a few unwanted Christmas presents, and I couldn't help but to wander over to the designer section of the store. 

I am so excited about my finds; I got a Marc Jacobs plaid "sweater blazer" for $44 down from $328, and a Vince sweater for $39 down from $325 (took a few markdowns, but who cares!)!!!! Tell me that's not insane? 

Marc by Marc Jacobs

Vince- front

Vince- back


If you have a good eye, I highly recommend checking out these stores- I promise you will be pleasantly surprised!

Your turn: Have you found any amazing bargains recently? 

No comments:

Post a Comment