Sunday, January 6, 2013

Style Icon: Emily Thorn

My all-time favorite TV show Revenge came back on today, after a few weeks of pure torture without it. If you are looking for a new show all about romance and drama, I highly recommend it (Sunday nights!). I'm not typically one to follow TV shows, but I adore Revenge and Modern Family so I limit myself to those two.

Not only do I love the plot, but I also drool over the wardrobe of the main character, Emily Thorn (played by Emily VanCamp). She is always beautifully put together- the combination of her hair, makeup, ensemble and attitude make for one strong, fabulous woman.

I had a difficult time finding pictures of her outfits I love most, but here are a few of my favorites!

The fabric coming off of her hips reminds me of peplum, such a cool idea

I love the detail of the collar along with the long necklace


The resemblance of lingerie in her top is so elegant

I love the combination of her hair and the hi-lo dress with skinny straps


Red is definitely one of her best colors



Your turn: Who are your TV actress style icons? Do you have any shows you can't live without?

No comments:

Post a Comment