Monday, December 3, 2012

Holiday Wish List

As I get older, the size of my wish-list tends to wind down. No more endless lists of toys and gadgets, typically just clothes and accessories. It makes me miss my childhood, but my obsession with fashion makes that ok- for the most part :)

I'm a little late in the game for metallic skinny jeans, but I still am dying for a pair! I cannot believe I don't already own a pair- what was I thinking!?

My two sisters (both younger, and can sometimes be more stylish than me!) both have Barbour jackets, and I envy them and wish I got one when they did. It made my wish-list, even if we all have to be matching!

So it's time for a new perfume. My mom recently mentioned that the one I have been wearing (Marc Jacobs Lemon- which I adore), is too summery. Now that she brings it up, I totally agree. Chanel Chance is more appropriate for the cold weather!

I fell in love with the leather trend that was introduced this fall. I'm running a little late, once again, but according to a few designers like Rachel Zoe, it appears that it is here to stay! On the look out for a reasonably priced one- seeing that they typically run for hundreds of dollars- so if you have any suggestions please let me know!

Oh! And oops- forgot that a candle is on my list too! Missed the cut on my collage, but I certainly won't forget about it. I'm thinking Diptyque or Nest, but no idea what scent. Ideas? Your favorites? SOS!





Your turn: What made it onto your wish-list? Hope you all have been good this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment