Thursday, December 13, 2012

Needing it Now: Accessories


I recently came across this bag while I was online shopping (it is that time of year, and sometimes I have to do a little shopping for myself), and instantly fell in love with it. I adore the shape, and love the fact that it can fold over so you have the option of a smaller bag with a longer handle. It's so different from anything I own, and this bag is definitely one that I could use year after year thanks to its classic look... sounds to me like it could be a great investment!




Before I get too deep into my blog, there is something you should know about me: I have a girl-crush on Lauren Conrad. She has become so successful despite being under the spotlight since high school, and I envy her for that. And- I love her style, and think she is one of the most beautiful girls! A few months ago I spotted her wearing a monogrammed necklace, and I'm not sure if it was just because I saw it on her that I fell in love, or because I love monograms... either way, I'm obsessed. 



Your turn:





No comments:

Post a Comment