Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Merry!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas! Mine has been filled with family; I spent the past few days in Pennsylvania for our annual Christmas party (with about 50 attendees), and today with my cousins and grandparents. I couldn't be happier or more thankful.

Although I didn't get a chance to take too many pictures, I wanted to give you a brief glimpse into what I wore for this Christmas cocktail party!









Today, I went for a comfy look. I sported a "tacky" Christmas sweater, black leggings and tall chestnut Uggs. The get-together at my house is typically very casual on Christmas day. Some of my favorite presents this year included:
















Your turn: What did you all get? I hope it was everything you wanted!

No comments:

Post a Comment